Cenote Tajma Ha – Cenote Diving
Cenote Tajma Ha
Situate 29 Km south of Playa del Carmen , is a perfect place for both cavern and cave divers.
The cavern tour take the diver trough amazing places with sun beams penetrate in the water and strong halocline creating interesting mirror-like effects.
During the dive we can see a lot of decoration (stalactite, stalagmite and columns)
and hidden fossils.
In the sunny days is possible to see amazing light show , crossing the cenote Sugar Bowl and than diving close to Bil’s Hole Cenote.
The maximum depth is around 13 meters/35 feet and you can dive in one of the most beautiful cenote in the Riviera Maya.
Scuba diving YES
Cave diving YES
- Natural Daylight
- Maximum 60 metri/200feet distance from the surface
- Maximum depth 21 metri/70 feet
- Minimum visibility 15 metri/50 feet
- Areas where 2 divers can pass comfortably
- No Decompression Diving
- Within “Arms Length” of the guideline
- Not beyond Warning sign
- Air rule of 3rds, exiting with min. 60 bar/900 psi